Today I've managed to get a lot of work done on the Terrorgheist, everything has been shaded and now I'm starting work on the highlights on the wings. I'm trying to make them look tattered. I'll not be able to get much done due to work until Saturday so for now it'll be back to the Ghouls.
Monday, 16 January 2017
So I've been looking at the Terrorgheist and wasn't happy with the colour scheme I'd chosen for it. Today it really bugged me so I decided to crack on and now I have the beige Terrorgheist of doom! Still a WIP obviously but I'm almost happier with it now. Plus I think I've sorted out the way to attach it to the base easier but using bits of old bases to make wedges which I'll then stick to the base.
That's it for tonight, I'm starting to get painters elbow!
Sunday, 15 January 2017
I done all the basing, besides the final dry brush and now made a start on the shading (at long last!)
I like to get everything to the same stage before moving on to the next. The agrax earthshade is doing me proud here.
These are the subjects today, hopefully tomorrow I can get loads more done on the rest.
Saturday, 14 January 2017
I've got the other 20 Ghouls to get to this stage then I can do the much talked about shading as well as sort my Terrorgheist out as I very cleverly broke it today!
Friday, 13 January 2017
That means I've only got twenty more Ghouls left to base before I can continue painting. With any luck I should have more time tomorrow for hobby stuff as the wife is out.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Thursday, 12 January 2017
Wednesday, 11 January 2017
I'll I've got left to do is decide on a basing theme before shading begins. I've also changed my mind on the wing colour of the Flayers. I'm going to give them a reddish flesh look.
I'm excited to get these done!