Sunday, 8 January 2017

First game, first loss and a bit of dry brushing.

So today I played my first game with my Flesh Eater Courts list against the pesky Skaven. I was a bit rusty and had never played against Skaven, those rattling guns are nasty! Having been well beaten in an enjoyable game I went home to continue painting.


A quick dry brush with Rakarth Flesh today, and already there's a massive difference. Again, I'm going for quickness here so there won't look pretty but I'm hoping for serviceable.


This is where I'm currently up to, just these 20 Ghouls below left to dry brush then I can start on the next stage.


And finally, how do you guys transport a Terrorgheist?! The bloody thing is a right pain!

2 comments:

  1. Ussually i pin the larger bits like wings. Now that is to late use a cardbox with lots of foam (or cut the exact form of your terrorgheist in you suitcase and just use more than 1 layer to kinda cover it up. What i want to say its taht you put the terrortheist, cut a first foam adapted to the contour of it, then keep layering cutting down just the part where the terrorgheist touches it, you will get 5 or 6 layer to cover it (but i think you will have enough space to put the rest of your miniatures.
    (This is harder to explain when english is not your first language) xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion, I've been toying with the idea of getting a GW Crusade case but undecided.

      Delete